Terms of Booking
Your reservation is complete when we confirm receipt of your deposit. The deposit is non-refundable- the balance is payable no less than 30 days before the trip. We accept cheque, cash, bank transfers and card payments (there may be a charge for card payments). We prefer bank transfer as a method of payment.
A refundable damage deposit of £500 shall be payable and will be held until the end of the letting when it will be refunded upon cleaner check subject to any deductions for damage caused to the property. We reserve the right to recover any additional monies in addition to the damage deposit.
Unless otherwise agreed check out is 11am with check in no early than 4pm. We will allow earlier access if possible.
We have made every effort to describe the property correctly, but we have no control over the surrounding neighbours and any works planned
Two towels per guest and bed linen will be provided together with gas for the fires. Electricity and oil costs are also included.
Children should be always supervised due to low walls and the steps located at the property. We take no responsibility for injury.
This property is not suitable for parties, hens and stags or additional guests. The owner reserves the right to terminate a booking prematurely or refuse entry to the property where excess noise or anti-social behaviour is deemed to have occurred or likely to occur. The property is monitored by exterior CCTV.
What we expect from you
Guests will be responsible for any losses or damages to the property from the refundable damage deposit and any additional charges where necessary.
- To take good care of the property and leave clean and tidy
- To permit gardeners, window cleaners or other agents’ access to the grounds of the property
- Not to exceed the total number of people stipulated in the property as agreed.
- To vacate the property by 11am on the day of departure.
- Not to smoke in the property.
- Not to use the outdoor areas after midnight.
Where any of these obligations are breached and additional cleaning is required, a deduction will be made from the refundable damage deposit and any additional charges not covered by the refundable damage deposit will also be charged to you if necessary.
Hot Tub Rules
The owner will not take any responsibility for accidents caused by irresponsible behaviour.
- Users must shower before entering the Hot Tub.
- Footwear must be worn to the side of the Hot Tub.
- Robes available in bedrooms
- Enter and exit the Hot Tub slowly – surface/steps become slippery and towels must be used on steps to prevent slipping, this will also stop debris entering the Hot Tub
- Max of 6-7 persons in the Hot Tub at any time.
- Use of the Hot Tub is NOT permitted after midnight due to noise and safety reasons.
- If temperature is over 40oC DO NOT enter.
- No jumping or diving.
- Recommended time of 15mins per session, cool off before re-entering.
- No children under the age of 5 allowed in the Hot Tub.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Plastic glasses only – STRICTLY NO glass, cans or metal items in or around the Hot Tub area.
- Alcohol in the Hot Tub is not recommended, consumption is at your own risk.
- No smoking in or around the Hot Tub.
- Do not use soaps or oils in the Hot Tub.
- Strictly NO fake tan.
- Please replace Hot Tub cover when not in use.
- Please ensure after use that jets and lights are off and lid is down and catches are in place..
- The Hot Tub may be unavailable at certain times due to weather conditions or for maintenance procedures.
- Use of the Hot Tub may be refused, and we reserve the right to apply this for health and safety reasons.
- Drink plenty of water
Pregnant women, elderly and people suffering from ill health should consult with their doctor before use.
Hot Tub Instructions
- Across the hot tub there is a lifting arm which aids lifting the cover up and back.
- On the control panel you will see 4 buttons
- Temperature up
- Temperature down
- The cover must be replaced after use, lights switched off and the door closed securely.